The CREATE Education Project is an open-source community platform providing inspiration and support to schools who wish to benefit from 3D printing technology. The website contains a wealth of ideas and resources for embedding 3D printing across the curriculum at all levels as well as providing case studies, professional development materials and a platform for connecting and sharing.
The community is a network of industry partners, experienced hub schools, inspirational education ambassadors, creative organisations and teachers who are passionate about 3D printing, all sharing their ideas and experiences to benefit everyone.
The website contains FREE resources to help educators across all sectors and subject areas to understand 3D printing technology and use it as a tool to increase pupil engagement and attainment, resources include:
- 3D Printing Projects - including planning documents, teacher guides, classroom presentations, tutorials and student worksheets.
- Professional Development Resources - including tutorials, videos, tips and tricks and curriculum guides.
- Getting Started and Troubleshooting Guides.
- 3D Printer Funding - ideas and information about available grants.
- Case studies, ideas and inspiration in our blog.
You can also access professional development workshops and technical training, locate your nearest CREATE Education Hub, access our FREE 3D printer loan scheme and purchase 3D printers and accessories.